Himalayan silver fir oil also popularly known as Abies oil is extracted by steam distillation of the needles and young twigs of Abies spectabilis (D.Don) Mirb., responsibly harvested from the Himalayan forests of Nepal.
• Aroma therapeutic uses: Arthritis, muscular aches and pains, rheumatism, bronchitis, cough, sinusitis, cold, fever, flu.
• Used as fragrance component in deodorant, room spray, disinfectants, bath preparations, soaps and perfumes.
Active constituents: Major components include α-pinene, limonene, β-pinene, cam- phene, bornyl acetate, carvone.
Therapeutic properties: Analgesic, antiseptic, antitussive, deodorant, expectorant, rubefacient, stimulant, tonic
Appearance: A fluid liquid
Color: Colorless or pale yellow
Aroma: Pleasant, sweet, balsamic odor
Certifications: FSC, Organic and Wildlife Friendly
Essential oils containers available:
- 10ml, 30ml. 40ml, 500ml, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg, or custom size or wholesale.
- Available individually or in sets of 3, 5, etc
- Custom-made gift boxes or other packaging available
- For further details and questions please contact HBTL.