Anthopogon oil is extracted by steam distillation of the leaves and twigs of Rhododendron anthopogon D.Don, responsibly harvested from the Himalayan forests of Nepal.
• Aromatherapeutic uses: Anxiety cold, gout, obesity, rheumatism, flu, infections, nervous tension and stress related conditions
• Used as a fragrance component in cosmetics and perfumery
• Good natural source of sweet herbal, faint balsamic essences
Active constituents: Dominated by α-pinene, β-pinene, limonene, trans-β-caryophyllene α-muurolene, γ-cadinene, δ-cadinene as major components.
Therapeutic properties: Antibacterial, antifungal, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antitoxic, astringent carminative, depurative, diuretic, emmena- gogue, nervine, parasiticide, rubefacient, sedative and stomachic.
Appearance: A fluid liquid
Color: Pale yellow
Aroma: Sweet herbal, faintly balsamic
Certifications: FSC, Organic and Wildlife Friendly
|Essential oils containers available:
- 10ml, 30ml. 40ml, 500ml, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg, or custom size or wholesale.
- Available individually or in sets of 3, 5, etc
- Custom-made gift boxes or other packaging available
- For further details and questions please contact HBTL.