JUNIPER BERRY OIL
Juniper berry oil is extracted by steam distillation of the berries of Juniperus indica Bertol, responsibly harvested from the Himalayan forests of Nepal.
Active constituents: Major compounds are α-pinene, sabinene, β-pinene, camphene, myrcene, α-phellandrene, α-terpinene, γ-terpinene, 1, 4-cineol, p- cymene, terpin-4-ol, bornyl acetate and caryophyllene.
Therapeutic properties: Antirheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antitoxic, aphrodisiac, astringent, carminative, depurative, diuretic, emmenagogue, nervine, parasiticide, rubefacient, sedative, stomachic, sudorific and tonic.
- Aromatherapeutic uses:Acne, dermatitis, eczema, hair loss, hemorrhoids, oily complexions, hair toner, gout, rheumatism, cold, flu, infections, amenorrhea, cystitis, dysmenorrhea, leucorrhea, anxiety, nervous tension and stress related conditions.
- Widely used as fragrance component in soaps, detergents, cosmetics and perfumes.
- Extensively used in many food products, alcoholic and soft drinks.
Appearance: A mobile liquid
Color: Water white or pale yellow
Aroma: Sweet, fresh, woody-balsamic odor
Certifications: FSC, Organic and Wildlife Friendly
|Essential oils containers available:
- 10ml, 30ml. 40ml, 500ml, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg, or custom size or wholesale.
- Available individually or in sets of 3, 5, etc
- Custom-made gift boxes or other packaging available
- For further details and questions please contact HBTL.