JUNIPER NEEDLE OIL
Juniper needle oil is extracted by steam distillation of the needles with twigs of Juniperus indica Bertol or Juniperus recurva Buch- Ham. ex D.Don, responsibly harvested from the Himalayan forests of Nepal.
Active constituents: Dominated by α-pinene, sabinene, β-thujone, cedrol with moderate amounts of limonene, terpinen-4-ol, elemol, trans- sabinyl acetate,γ-terpinene, α-thujene, α-fenchene, β-pinene, α-terpinene, cyclohexene, α-terpinolene, hexyl isovalerate, bornyl acetate, α-cubebene, α-copaene, β-caryophyllene, α-humulene, β-cubebene, naphthalene, α-amorphene, α-muurolene, γ-cadinene, δ-cadinene, cadina-1,4-diene, α-cadinene, γ-elemene and 7-methanoa- zulene.
- Aromatherapeutic uses:Acne, dermatitis, eczema, hair loss, hemorrhoids, oily complexions, hair toner, cellulites, gout, rheumatism, cold, flu, infections, amenorrhea, cystitis, dysmenorrheal, leucorrhea, anxiety, nervous tension and stress related conditions.
- Widely used as fragrance component in soaps, detergents, cosmetics and perfumes.
Appearance: A mobile liquid
Color: Water white or pale yellow
Aroma: Sweet-balsamic, fresh turpentine-like odor
Certifications: FSC, Organic and Wildlife Friendly
|Essential oils containers available:
- 10ml, 30ml. 40ml, 500ml, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg, or custom size or wholesale.
- Available individually or in sets of 3, 5, etc
- Custom-made gift boxes or other packaging available
- For further details and questions please contact HBTL.