Valerian oil is extracted by steam distillation of the rhizomes and roots of Valeriana jatamansii Jones, responsibly harvested from Himalayan regions of Nepal.
- Aromatherapeutic uses: Insomnia, migraine, restlessness and tension state
- Used as a fragrance component in soaps and other fragrances
- Used to flavor tobacco, beer, liquors and apple flavorings
Active constituents: Mainly ar-curcumene, β and γ-patchoulenes, calarene, β-bergamotene, maliol, fenchene, β-sitosterol, valeranone, isovale- ric acid and β-methylvaleric acid.
Therapeutic properties: Anodyne, antidandruff, diuretic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, depressant of the central nervous system, hypnotic, hypertensive, sedative and stomachic.
Appearance: A mobile liquid
Color: Olive to brown
Aroma: Warm-woody, balsamic, musky odor and top note in fresh oil
Certifications: FSC, Organic and Wildlife Friendly
|Essential oils containers available:
- 10ml, 30ml. 40ml, 500ml, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg, or custom size or wholesale.
- Available individually or in sets of 3, 5, etc
- Custom-made gift boxes or other packaging available
- For further details and questions please contact HBTL.