Wintergreen oil is extracted by steam distillation of the leaves and twigs of Gaultheria fragrantissima Wall., responsibly harvested from the Himalayan forests of Nepal.
- Aromatherapeutic uses:Eczema, hair care, psoriasis, poor circulation, muscle and joint discomfort, arthritis, rheumatism, cellulitis, cramps, gout, broken or bruised bones, headache, nervous tension and stress related conditions.
- Used in some perfumery applications especially in forest type fragrances
- Used as a flavoring agent for toothpaste, chewing gum and soft drinks
Active constituents: Dominated by methyl salicylate with minor and traces amount of α-pinene, myrcene, δ-3-carene, limonene, δ-cadinene and 3, 7-guaiadiene
Therapeutic properties: Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic, antitussive, astrin- gent, carminative, diuretic, emmenagogue, galactogogue, stimu- lant
Appearance: A fluid liquid
Color: Pinkish or water white
Aroma: Strongly aromatic with sweet-woody odor, displaying a peculiar creamy-fruity top note and a sweet-woody dry out
Certifications: FSC, Organic and Wildlife Friendly
|Essential oils containers available:
- 10ml, 30ml. 40ml, 500ml, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg, or custom size or wholesale.
- Available individually or in sets of 3, 5, etc
- Custom-made gift boxes or other packaging available
- For further details and questions please contact HBTL.