Zanthoxylum oil is extracted by steam distillation of the dried furits of Zanthoxylum armatum DC., responsibly harvested from Himalayan regions of Nepal.
- Aromatherapeutic uses: Insect bites, insect repellent, skin infection, arthritis, joint and muscular pain, neuralgia, rheumatism, sprain, dyspepsia, colic, indigestion, nausea, headache, insomnia, nervous tension, migraine and stress related complaints.
- Used as a flavoring agent in the confectionery industry and in the manufacture of soft drinks
- Fragrance in perfumery industry and in the pharmaceutical preparations
Active constituents: Mainly consist of limonene and linalol; minor constituents are methyl salicylate, (E)-methyl cinnamate, 1, 8-cineol, β-phellandrene, myrcene, p-cymene, cis-linalol oxide, trans-linalol oxide, 4-terpin- eol, cryptone, phellandral, carvone, caryophyllene oxide, trans-β- ocimene, γ-terpinene, α-terpinolene, sabinene, β-fenchyl alcohol, piperitone, β-caryophyllene and α-humulene.
Therapeutic properties: Analgestic, anti-allergic, anti-infectious, antirheumatic, bactericidal, carminative, cholagogue, digestive, emmenagogue, febrifuge, fun- gicidal, sedative, stimulant, stomachic and vermifuge.
Appearance: A fluid liquid
Color: Light yellow
Aroma: Refreshing, pleasant, spicy
Certifications: FSC, Organic and Wildlife Friendly
|Essential oils containers available:
- 10ml, 30ml. 40ml, 500ml, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg, or custom size or wholesale.
- Available individually or in sets of 3, 5, etc
- Custom-made gift boxes or other packaging available
- For further details and questions please contact HBTL.